Build a furnished rental apartment business.
Let’s build a passive income business together.
If you own or manage apartments—or want to—Stayawhile can help you capture the rental premium from shorter-term rentals and grow your business.
- 30-day minimum length of stay means at most 12 customers per year (and usually more like 3 or 4)
- Monthly housekeeping, not daily
- Less wear-and-tear on apartments
- Customers are background and credit checked
- Corporate customers
- We’re your channel manager
- Our corporate sales teams brings corporate customers to your apartments
- Our professional reservations, sales, marketing and customer service team makes your job easier
No legal headaches.
Stop worrying about local laws and neighbors complaining. We comply with local laws regarding minimum length of stay, taxation, and equal opportunity housing.
A differentiated, professional product.
Identifiable, branded furnishings package.
Standard operating procedures that get results and repeat customers.
- Private apartments—studio, 1 and 2 bedrooms—with full kitchens
- Central city locations near public transportation
- Recently renovated and well-maintained
- No personal effects—no family photos, no clothes in the closet, no food in the cabinets, no medicine in the bathroom cabinets
- Available for a minimum of 6 consecutive months
Can you work with us if you don’t have apartments?
Yes! We’ll match you with property owners in your hometown. Together, you can build a passive income business that works for you, on your own terms.
What do our Stayawhile Partners do?
- Find great apartments
- Refresh furnishings to match our brand standards
- Arrange monthly housekeeping
- Handle key transfers and customer turnover
- Manage inventory (like sheets and towels) to keep apartments clean and fresh
- Troubleshoot maintenance issues
- Work with Stayawhile to price and position your offerings